Large Pitted Green Olives
Senoliva Gordal Pitted Green Olives | Extra Large Olives | Includes Best Dirty Martini Olive Brine | Blue Cheese Stuffed Green Olives | Charcuterie Boards | Cheese Board | (Pitted)
- PREMIUM COCKTAIL GARNISH: Premium gourmet olives grown on our family estate in the Mediterranean shores, our stuffed Gordal olives have been carefully selected to ensure quality, handpicked, and hand stuffed. Choose from Stuffed Garlic, Pimento, Orange, Lemon, Green Pitted Olives, or Grilled Olives. These Senoliva gourmet stuffed olives are also known as perfect Dirty martini olives & cocktail olives that enhance the flavor of your favorite drinks. Premium gourmet olives; stuffed olives
- FRESH & FLAVORFUL: Known for their extra-large size and amazing flavor, these Greek olives are handpicked and pitted; accompanied by newly reformulated and enhanced olive brine which, used as olive juice for dirty martinis. You can fill them up with fresh blue cheese and add just the right amount of olive juice for your cocktails. Blue cheese stuffed green olives will be a perfect match for Dirty Martini. Olives fresh, martini olive brine.
- HEALTHY CHOICE: Great location to harvest great olives. Each orchard at Mediterranean Coast contains a wide variety of clonal and rootstock combinations, elevations, row orientations, and soil compositions. A microcosm of flavors, sugars, and acidity can be found in each olive. Our green olives are non-GMO, Vegan, and Gluten-free and contain less sodium. During cultivation, no treated water was used, olives are cured and packaged only with natural live water that has the perfect PH level.
- QUALITY & SUSTAINABILITY: Our goal is to practice the natural sustainability of the olive trees within our products. Senoliva uses resealable, sustainable packaging that keeps stuffed cocktail olives sealed and fresh for up to two years and provides more product per ounce than competitors using glass jars. Large pitted green olives are individually inspected with size and bruises. They are packaged in a sterile environment and certified to meet all health regulations.
- SUPPORTING AUTISM & COMMUNITY: We are a family-owned business committed to helping community members struggling with Autism. We donate a percentage of all profits to organizations providing Autism related care, support, and services. Our small batch production is done by only women in the village of Nicaea to support women's employment in the community. Your purchase also will contribute to these initiatives.